Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Project Fit For Spring

Remember this yarn? The crazy colors that would have made a splendid pair of socks, but are a bit too bright for something laceweight? I think it's actually looking pretty good. Thanks to Knitty, I found the perfect simple, yet interesting, pattern that shows off the color and mutes it just a bit.

Here is the Lace Ribbon Scarf. It's cruising along and I've made a lot of progress. It's been a hectic week, so it's amazing I have knit a single stitch, but I'm almost halfway through with it! I'm telling myself that the overwhelming green color is what is going to stand out when I'm wearing the scarf, and no one will notice the variety of colors from a distance.

3 comments:

Opal said...

Oooh pretty colors! Can't wait to see that scarf blocked.

blog-blethers said...

What beautiful colours and love your Dragon socks!

Karen said...

I've admired this pattern on Knitty and Ravelry and yours looks fantastic. I love the colours.