Sunday, September 23, 2007

It really didn't take forever:

I finished something. Nothing as monumental as the veil, or as welcomed, but it's still a hurdle I had to get over. It's not blocked yet, but here's a peek:

At the same time, the Gentleman's Railway Socks are nearing completion: I'm past the heel, working my way toward the toe. All of that commuter knitting really adds up, I guess!

Now, what will come next? I have an idea of something that surprises me -- something I didn't think I would ever make, but I found the yarn on sale and it might just cut everything else on my list. And once the socks are done, I'll have to find a new pair of those, too. Should I finish up some of the incomplete pairs I have around the house first? We'll see how much of this finishing-up I can do before I jump into something new....

3 comments:

Abril said...

It looks beautiful even before blocking. What is it? a scarf?
Congratulations on your wedding and THE veil!

Kathy in DC said...

I LOVE pink,all the time. Especially that soft pink you used here. YUM.

Your knitting looks beautiful.

Heather said...

Kelley,
Thanks for your comment on the scarf! It's always nice to know you're not alone! At this point, I'm going to continue with my yarn, but not tell my husband how much it ends up costing! I'll check back to see how yours turns out as well!
-Heather