Monday, July 9, 2007

Slow Going

Let's do the math:

I am up to about 150 stitches on my needles and have to do 6 more repeats. Each repeat takes an hour, underestimating.

Then I will have 300 stitches on my needle. Each repeat then will take me about 2 hours. I'm guessing I will have to do around 24 repeats (maybe a few less) for the size I want.

That means I have around 54 hours of knitting left to go before I am finished with my veil.

The wedding is in 34 days.

What do you think?

(On the positive side: it is now long enough for me to wear. If I am not able to finish it, I could just cast-off and block, and then fiddle more with it post-wedding.)

1 comment:

tiennieknits said...

Oh my. That is a crazy amount of knitting - not to mention all of the wedding things you have to do too!